DEPOSIT and RENTAL POLICIES
- Those who camp with us are required to float with us.
- We require reservations on cabins and vacation homes to be paid in full within 10 days of initial reservation.
- Deposits on rental equipment will be required within 10 days of initial reservations made on vacation homes, camping cabins, rv’s and tents camping.
- Reservations of rental equipment should reflect your group size.
- We accept all major credit cards and banking cards by phone or you may make your deposit by check. You may mail your deposits to:
PO Box 473
Noel MO 64854
- 10 days notice is required for any changes or cancellations made on any type of floating rental equipment. Deposits will be lost, no refunds or rain checks will be given for any unclaimed equipment.
- A 30 day notice is needed for cancellations or changes to reservations of vacation homes or rental cabins. If all cancellation requirements are met and a cancellation is approved a 10% service fee is assessed.
- Any reservation made within the last 10 days (30 days on vacation home, rental cabin) prior to your arrival date is final. No money will be returned or rain checks offered if cancelled.
NO CASH REFUNDS
Rain and Flood Policy
Trips are made rain or shine. If extreme conditions prevent starting your float by 1:00pm or your float is called off you will be issued a rain check for the date of your choice, based on availability for up to 1 calendar year. If the storm has passed by 1:00, no rain checks will be issued. No credit for returning early from your trip. No rain checks for tenting, cabins, rv’s or vacation homes. In the event a flood forces an evacuation of your site, you will be offered a new site if space permits, or a rain check for a date of your choice, based on availability. If the water level is too low and there is too much dragging for canoes and rafts, the upper float will be switched to the lower float. At that time, spend more time on beaches and swimming to ensure a full day of fun.
NO CASH REFUNDS
- Campground speed limit is 5 miles per hour
- You must check in at the store before proceeding to campsite.
- Quiet Hours are 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- We are not responsible for property lost due to damage or theft
- All fires must be in burn barrel, absolutely no burning on the ground
- Don’t Move The Firewood – State of Missouri
- No fireworks
- All dogs are to be kept on a short leash. No aggressive Breeds.
- No ATV’s, golf carts or gas powered buggies.
- No cutting or destroying of trees or vegetation.
- We do have security on the grounds at all times; if you have a problem please report it to the office or the security guards.
- Campers who are uncooperative or violate park rules will be asked to leave with no refund. The park assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries or loss from any cause.
- Shady Beach Campground management reserves the right to interpret or change all rules.